quotes
71 Phrases of eternal brilliance of a mind without memories
I leave you the best phrases of Eternal radiance of a mind without memories, known in Spain as Forget Me!, science fiction comedy released in 2004, directed by Michel Gondry and starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet.
- "Talking constantly does not necessarily mean communicating" -Joel Barish.
-Clementine Kruczynski: “You know me. I am impulsive ”.
Joel Barish: "That's something I love about you."
- "Maybe you can find a nice old rocking chair to die in!". –Clementine Kruczynski.
- “The blessed are forgetful, because they get the best out of their mistakes. (...) Nietzsche. Beyond Good and Evil". -Mary.
- “You see a baby and it is so pure, free and clean. And we adults are like this disaster full of sadness and phobias ”. –Mary.
- "Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who doesn't show me the slightest bit of attention?" –Joel Barish.
-"Remember me. Do your best. " –Clementine Kruczynski.
- “How happy is the fate of the innocent Vestal. The world forgetting, the world forgot. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Every prayer accepted, and every wish renounced. " –Mary.
- “Look man, I tell you in advance, I am complicated, so I will not be hiding from your marriage, or whatever you have. If you want to be with me, then you will be with nothing but me. ” -Clementine Kruczynski.
-Joel Barish: "I had a great time last night."
Clementine Kruczynski: "Did you have a great time ...?".
Joel Barish: "Yesterday I had the best night of sex in my whole fucking life."
Clementine Kruczynski: "This is better!"
- "Come and find me ... in Montauk ...". –Clementine Kruczynski.
-Clementine Kruczynski: "What ...? Are you crazy?
Joel Barish: "They have suggested it to me."
-Joel Barish: "Is there a risk of brain damage?"
Dr. Howard: “Well, technically speaking, the operation is considered brain damage. But you will feel as if you had had a lot of alcohol the night before. ”
- “If only I could meet someone new. I think my chances of that happening are very low since I can't make eye contact with a woman I don't know. ” –Joel Barish.
- “I am a vengeful bitch. You have to tell the truth. " –Clementine Kruczynski.
-Clementine Kruczynski: “Look, I'm sorry if I behaved like crazy. I'm not really like that. "
Joel Barish: "Okay, I never really thought you were."
- "What harm is spending so much time with someone, only to realize that she is a stranger." –Joel Barish.
- "Sometimes I feel like I'm in my little world and you are always with me, and I don't know how you do it, but you understand me." -Clementine Kruczynski.
- "You can erase them from your mind, but erase them from your heart, that's a different story" - Clementine Kruczynski.
- “Many boys think that I am a concept, that I complete them, or that I am going to make them feel alive. But I'm just a troubled girl looking for her own peace of mind. So don't think I'm going to look for yours too. ” –Clementine Kruczynski.
- “The sand is overrated. They are just little pebbles ”. –Joel Barish.
- “Come back and say goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had a goodbye. " –Clementine Kruczynski.
- "I could die right now, Clem. I am just happy. I am exactly where I would like to be. ” –Joel Barish.
- “We are David and Ruth Laskin. Who do you want to be? I prefer to be Ruth, although I am flexible ”. –Clementine Kruczynski.
-Joel Barish: "I can't think of something I don't like about you."
Clementine Kruczynski: “But you will! You will think about things, and I will get bored with you and I will feel trapped because that is what happens to me!
- "I can't remember anything without you." –Joel Barish.
- “Are we like those couples you feel sorry for in restaurants? Do we look dead at dinner? I couldn't bear the thought of people thinking that we are that kind of couple. " –Joel Barish.
- "My crotch is still here, just as you remembered it." –Clementine Kruczynski.
- "In the morning you will be gone." –Joel Barish.
- “I don't need the pleasant. I don't need to be me, and I don't need anyone to be for me. " –Clementine Kruczynski.
- "I am always anxious thinking that I am not living my life to the fullest" -Clementine Kruczynski.
-Clementine Kruczynski: “I am Clementine. Can I take a piece of your chicken from you? ”
Joel Barish: “And then you just took it, without waiting for an answer. It was so intimate, as if we were already lovers. "
-Clementine Kruczynski: “I am going to marry you. I know".
Joel Barish: "Mmmm ... Ok".
- "Here, boy. I'm going to make the part of the seduction less disgusting for you. ” –Clementine Kruczynski.
- “When I was a child, I thought I was ugly. (…) Look, I was eight years old and I had these dolls. My favorite was this ugly doll named Clementine. I kept yelling at her: You can't be ugly! Be pretty! It is strange, as if by transforming it, I would also transform myself ”. –Clementine Kruczynski.
- "I have a thought that came to my mind for Valentine's Day 2004. Today is a celebration invented by the greeting card companies to make people feel like garbage." –Joel Barish.
-Clementine Kruczynski: “I didn't think to see your face around here anymore. I thought you were humiliated. You left, after all. "
Joel Barish: "I just needed to see you."
Clementine Kruczynski: "Oh yeah?"
Joel Barish: "And take you out, I don't know, for dinner or something."
Clementine Kruczynski: "You are married."
Joel Barish: "No, I'm not married yet."
- “You don't tell me things Joel. I am an open book. I tell you everything, every damn and embarrassing thing. " –Clementine Kruczynski.
- “I would like to read some of those newspapers in which you constantly write. What do you write there if you don't have feelings , passions or love? ”. –Clementine Kruczynski
-Clementine Kruczynski: "And in your little brain, did you ever try to think: did he sleep with someone last night?"
Joel Barish: “No, you see, Clem. I assume you slept with someone last night. Isn't that how you make people perceive you?
-Patrick: "Baby, what's wrong with you?"
Clementine Kruczynski ”:“ I don't know! I DO NOT KNOW! I'm lost! I'm scared! I feel like it's disappearing! MY SKIN IS FALLING! I'M GETTING OLD! Nothing makes sense! ”
-Joel Barish: “And all that you said about your hair, they are all bullshit. I really like your hair. "
Clementine Kruczynski: "Thank you."
-Clementine Kruczynski: "I apply my personality to pasta".
Joel Barish: "Oh, I doubt it so much."
Clementine Kruczynski: “Well… you don't know me very much, so you don't know, do you?
Joel Barish: Sorry, I was trying to be nice
-Clementine Kruczynski: "You are not a stalker or something, right?"
Joel Barish: “I am not a stalker. You were the first to speak to me, remember? ”
Clementine Kruczynski: "That's the oldest trick in the stalkers book."
Joel Barish: “Really? So they have a book? Perfect, I have to read it. "
-"Can you hear me? I don't want this anymore! I want to end this! ” –Joel Barish.
- "Please let me keep this memory, only this one." –Joel Barish.
- "Joel, hide me in your humiliation." –Clementine Kruczynski.
-Clementine Kruczynski: (after coloring her hair orange) “Do you like it? I made it to match my sweatshirt. "
Joel Barish: “Ahhhh! Ohhhh! I like!".
Clementine Kruczynski: "Really?"
Joel Barish: "You look like a tangerine."
Clementine Kruczynski: "Clementine, the tangerine."
Joel Barish: "Juicy ... and seedless."
- “At least wish me a happy Valentine when I speak to you. That would be fine!". –Clementine Kruczynski.
- "I think your name is magic." –Joel Barish.

Post a Comment
0 Comments